struts-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Kansal <vimalkan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANN: JDeveloper9i 9.0.3 w/ Struts, J2EE 1.3, et. al.
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 06:16:05 GMT
Hi Steve,

I am great fan of JDeveloper and downloaded the stuff.
Whatever I have looked so far, looks awsome! I have a
small problem that I have a small problem that I am
not able to solve. I have configured, a database
connection to connect to Cloudscape database. In the
wizard, connection test always passes. But when I
click on the connection and try to see the tables etc,
I do not see anything. Moreover I can not perform any
operation like executing any sql statement through
SQLWorksheet etc.

Can you tell me what exactly I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Vimal

http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/jdev903Preview_fo.html

http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_bc4j.html