struts-user mailing list archives

From Karen Lee <karen...@nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu>
Subject submit button - request parameter
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:51:25 GMT
I don't get what the user guide says about the submit button:

> property:  Name of the request parameter that will be included with
this submission, set to the specified value.  [RT Expr]

What specified value? I read this as, if I have the tag

	Delete selected

the request parameter named "isDelete" will be set to some mysterious
value.  The "value" parameter not being it, since that changes what my
button is labeled. However, I'm just checking for isDelete == null, and
it's still returning true.  Am I misreading it? How do I get it to set a
request parameter correctly?

TIA
--
Karen Lee