struts-user mailing list archives

From Doug Bryant <dbry...@scra.org>
Subject Status of Validator not validating sub-applications bug (#10348)
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:54:30 GMT
Does anyone know the status of the bug about the validator not
validating sub-applications?

I noticed that bug mentioned in the 1.1 beta 2 release notes.  We have
developed an application using 1.1 and are getting ready to implement
page level validation for our sub-applications.

If no fix is in place or a fix will not be in place any time soon, could
you suggest workaround for the bug or a place to start looking at the
source.

I should mention that we are using dynaforms so there is not validate
method on the action to override.

Thanks very much in advance.

Doug