struts-user mailing list archives

From Troy Hart <th...@part.net>
Subject RE: Question about App Name and url-pattern servlet-mapping
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 03:10:04 GMT
Have you looked at the HttpServletRequest api? There a bunch of methods
that parse out and return different parts of the request URL (like
getServletPath()...). I'm not sure (I've never tried, and unfortunately
I'm not in a position to give it a test right now) but I think what you
are looking for is probably there (?). Otherwise, I would suggest
looking through the struts source (probably starting in the
ActionServlet) to see if you can determine how the framework deals with
it.

Good Luck!

Troy