struts-user mailing list archives

From "Keven" <hinb...@yahoo.ca>
Subject struts template
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 17:27:29 GMT

Hi, All:

I would like to implement web pages using struts. the page layout consist of four parts: top
menu, side bar, main content area, and footer. Depend on the role of users, the top menu will
change accordingly--some button wii be disappeared, some buttons are added. I think this should
be achieved by struts template. And for every page, there are two jsps, one is template jsp,
and one is the jsp that uses the template jsp. I haven't actually implement it yet. Does anyone
know the best way to achieve it? Thank you for your time and help.

Keven