struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anoop" <anoo...@india.hp.com>
Subject RE: DynaActionForm question
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 05:47:03 GMT
Hi,

	Does DynaActionForm works only with struts v1.1 and later? Cause it is not
been bundled along with v1.0.2 struts.jar. Is there any alternative for this
in v1.0.2?

Thanks,
Anoop.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean Pierre Pawlak [mailto:jp.pawlak@tiscali.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 10:55 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; anoopra@india.hp.com
Subject: Re: DynaActionForm question

Hi,
I had also issues with this. But in fact, I use DynaActionForms and manage
the validating
from  the StrutsAction  without problem including selecting page only
validating.
Use <DynaForm>.setPage(<pagenumber>) before <DynaForm>.validate(...,...).
The 'struts-validator' example bundled with Struts 1.1b2 is a good starting
point.
JPP