struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Vanspall" <st...@crmsoftware.com.au>
Subject form submission problem
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:35:01 GMT
Hi,

I have a fairly new problem with one of my JSP's.

I recently changed to Tomcat 4.1.10, now all of a sudden, this one page doesn't work properly.

I try, using Javacript to set the value of a hidden <input type="hidden" name="action">
field when an <input type="image"> button is pushed, this part works fine, have checked
the value after it is set.

However it is not passing the value through to the request. Instead when I do a request.getParameter("action")
all I get is a blank String.

All my other pages that do this, are working fine. The tags are placed properly withink the
form tags.

Has anyone else has a similar problem with just one page.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Steve