struts-user mailing list archives

From slickdev <slick...@comcast.net>
Subject pop up window integration
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 05:53:31 GMT
Are there special considerations for integrating pop-up windows with struts, such as a small
overlapping login dialog?

I would like to preserve a static browser page, while it pops up the overlapping login popup
dialog.  The popup should interact with a database to validate the userid and pwd, before
forwarding control anywhere else.

I am somewhat mentally challenged on this, as I'm accustomed to thinking of Struts in the
way it is presented in the tutorial.
That is, a jsp html form is mapped to an ActionForm, and accompanying Action class.  I don't
want my login dialog to be presented as a full browser page.

Thanks!