struts-user mailing list archives

From wbchm...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com
Subject RE: Open Forward in a different window
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:29:45 GMT

As far as I know it would have to happen in the calling page to send it
to a new window - either through JavaScript or a target spec on the
link...

-----Original Message-----
From: rkalluri [mailto:rkalluri@manduca.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 11:33 AM
To: struts-user
Subject: Open Forward in a different window

Hi,

Is there a way I can open my "preview" forward in a seperate window like
pop-up or normal window. I know this can be done
by using a java script function.

But i am wondering if i am missing a config param in struts-config or
some
where to open the forwards in a seperate window.

Excuse my silly question, i am running kind of slow today.

<action path="/menu/FindArticleList" name="articleMenu"
type="com.XXX.ArticleMenu">
<forward name="success" path="/thoth_article_admin.jsp" redirect="false"
/>
<forward name="preview" path="/thoth_article_preview.jsp"
redirect="false"
/>
</action>

Rajesh