struts-user mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: Second beta release ?
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:26:58 GMT
At 3:22 PM +0200 2002/08/01, mailinglist wrote:
>Struts website mention "Struts 1.1b is in its first beta release (19 March
>2002). A second beta is anticipated in mid-July. "
>any news about it ?

Should be coming very soon. See this discussion on struts-dev from
last weekend.  Note that the eyebrowse mailing list archiver doesn't
seem to handle message threads very well, so you'll probably have to
browse the lists of sent messages rather than clicking on "browse
this thread" from the link below.

"Last Few Bugs for Struts 1.1-beta-2"
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=9683

* Joe Germuska    { joe@germuska.com }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
who sells records."
	--Sam Goody, 1956
tune in posse radio: <http://www.live365.com/stations/289268>