struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tarun Sainanee" <tar...@delhi.tcs.co.in>
Subject RE: alternate row color
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 11:43:40 GMT
Hi Tod, I downloaded the zip from the site.
I will place the tld with the other tlds. What do i do with RowTag.java?
It seems to belong to the package com.amarda.framework.taglib!!!
Regards,
Tarun Sainanee
TCS Delhi
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain
always cool and
unruffled under all circumstances.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"Todd G. Nist" <tnist@bellsouth.net>
08/06/2002 05:12 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        RE: alternate row color

Tarun,

You could use the "RowTag" tablib found on the "Struts Resource" page.
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/resources/taglibs.html

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/rowtag.tld" prefix="row" %>

  <logic:iterate id="row" name="rows">
    <row:row styleId="dataRow" oddStyleClass="gridRowOn"
evenStyleClass="gridRowOff">
  </logic:iterate>

There is also support for the basic events, onclick, ondblclick....

Or you could achieve it with a scriplet.

I would stick with the tag if  you can.  We use and it works just fine.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Todd G. Nist