struts-user mailing list archives

From "Adolfo Miguelez" <pell...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: write all bean properties
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:45:00 GMT

What I did was passing another bean as an arrayList with the names of all
the properties.

After:

<logic:iterate name="NamesBean" id="name">
    <bean:write name="bean" property="<%=name%>"/>
</logic:iterate>

Not too acurate, but if i did not mistake, it works. If you find I cleaner
solution, let me know. I specially hate the scriplet, but....

Adolfo.