struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Latty" <...@team2media.com>
Subject RE: Get better performance with optionsCollection
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 08:39:46 GMT
Not exactly sure if this will help performance but I am using the
org.apache.struts.util.LabelValueBean and the optionsCollection. Works a
treat, one other thing is maybe cacheing your "landliste" if this is
possible.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc.Hofer@swisscom.com [mailto:Marc.Hofer@swisscom.com]
Sent: Friday, 9 August 2002 5:59 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Get better performance with optionsCollection

Hi!

I use a select-tag im my JSP. But now a have a performance problem, because
I have an options-list with more than 100 entrys. Is there someone who can
tell me hot to make this faster (better way to do this!).

My Settings:

JSP:

Form-Object:
		public Vector getLandliste()
		{
			// Returns a Vector with Land-List-Entry-Objects
		}

Thanks:

Marc