struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Barefoot" <Joe.Baref...@motiva.com>
Subject RE: radio button with scriptlet does not render
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:27:17 GMT
Your BEA man is correct.  b.t.w., using single quotes IS valid syntax, but only if it's consistent
within the tag:

valid:
<bean:write name='cer' property='<%= "cerNbr" %>' />

not valid:
<bean:write name="cer" property='<%= "cerNbr" %>' />

You also cannot do this in most containers:
<bean:write name="cer" property='ConcatHTMLLiteralWithJSPExpression<%= "cerNbr" %>'
/>

Also, in your initial post, I thought that you had mentioned that the tag/scriplet combination
below did NOT work as well for the <html:radio> tag, which doesn't have the nested double
quotes as does the above example:

<logic:iterate id="cer" name="cers" type="com.fedex.ess.site.entity.CER">
  CER: <bean:write name="cer" property="cerNbr"/>
</logic:iterate>

Is this issue resolved as well?

peace,
Joe