struts-user mailing list archives

From "John Averty" <john_ave...@hotmail.com>
Subject Example for Dynamic forms + Validation? DynaActionForm, DynaValidatorForm?
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 23:08:46 GMT

Hi,

I'm a new struts user, and I am trying to understand how the dynamic forms
works in parallel with the validation framework . So far, I haven't figured
out how it all comes together.

I've been looking for examples for a while, and haven't found any.
I've been searching that list also, but couldn't gather a full set of
informations that made sense to me.

Please help! Any pointers would be appreciated. if somebody could let me now
how to access a full working example, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

John