struts-user mailing list archives

From "Adolfo Miguelez" <pell...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Hibernate recommendation
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:43:51 GMT

Taking advantage of your knowledge in O/R mapping tools. Do any of you know
an O/R mapping tool with is able to generate for itself the classes that map
a database schema at runtime.

All the frameworks that I inspected need for a previous generation and
compilation of the classes matching the schema, but none was able to do it
for it self.

Any light would be appreciated,

Adolfo.