struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX" <kkamh...@moog.com>
Subject RE: Iterate and Radio tags
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:50:10 GMT
Hey,
I do the same thing in the app I just finished, except I used checkboxes.
They are used very similarly though.  Part of my code is:

<logic:iterate id="mc" name="entries" property="mcEntries"
type="com.moog.us.eos.beans.MCentry" indexId="index1">
index1.toString() %>"/>
</logic:iterate>

The only difference between this and what you're doing is that you use an
that a String array (which I use with my checkboxes).

Does this help you?

~ Keith
http://www.buffalo.edu/~kkamholz

-----Original Message-----
From: vk vk [mailto:vkvkvreddy@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 9:11 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Iterate and Radio tags

Hi,
   I am using STRUTS 1.0.2. And using a Radio Button inside an Iterate Tag.
I would like to give a
unique id value to each and every radio button. The name of the button will
be the same but the value will be different. So if a user clicks on a
particular radio button, i will know which value is he looking for,
depending on it i can do further search on database. I am successfully able
to iterate through ArrayList and display values, but not able to get radio
button working with struts 1.0.2.
Any code or examples will be very helpful.

Cheers
Vijay