struts-user mailing list archives

From Darren Hill <dh...@724.com>
Subject RE: <logic:iterate> w/ <html:text and String Array problem!!
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:40:05 GMT
ha ha

-----Original Message-----
From: nkumar@pav.com [mailto:nkumar@pav.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 11:35 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: <logic:iterate> w/ <html:text and String Array problem!!

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX [mailto:kkamholz@moog.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 10:08 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'

I don't know if you just made a typo or something, but the attribute is
"indexed", not "index".  Assuming you're right, I'm sure you could do this
without the indexed attribute.  It would just be more messy.  You could use
a scriptlet to accomplish this.  I don't know if anyone else has any better
ideas.
However, now that I think about it, I didn't have to mess with an index when
I used my <html:checkbox ..../> in the <logic:iterate ...> tag.  I just used
a String[] for the corresponding ActionForm property, and it was
automatically filled with all entered indexes, when I specifed the value
attribute of the checkbox to be the indexId of the iteration.  Are you sure
that you need the index?
You have to take what I say with a grain of salt though, cuz I'm not only
new to struts, but to web-apps in general.
I hope this helps you some.

~ Keith
http://www.buffalo.edu/~kkamholz