struts-user mailing list archives

From jsad...@gpnus.mizuho-cb.com
Subject RE: Advice Learning Struts
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:27:18 GMT

There is also Wellington L. S. da Silva's book "JSP and Tag LIbraries for Web
Development". It has a number of errors in the examples, though, that can make
you waste time if you are not first a careful reader of the Struts
documentation.
Otherwise, there is a wealth of pointers in the Resources section.

Good Luck and enjoy!

wbchmura@Ensign-BickfordInd.com on 08/20/2002 04:15:12 PM