struts-user mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: dynamically Passing values to Javascript function
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:05:25 GMT
You can't embed a tag within a tag.  That's not JSP compliant I believe.
 What I've done in the past is:

<bean:define id="articleNumber" name="companionInfo"
property="companionArticleNumber" />

%>', this)" styleId="formbuttons" />

I've had problems passing in the args as above before, it could appear as:

deletescript('<%= articleNumber %>', this)

I'm not sure if that was fixed in the nightly builds but that was the
case in 1.1beta1.  My workaround was to wrap the hole js function in to
a variable and it worked properly.

danny