struts-user mailing list archives

From Dariusz Wojtas <dwoj...@myrealbox.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: invalid e-mail address]
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:55:01 GMT
Hi,
If anyone remembers these auto-reply messages from invitrogen, here is
what I just got from them:

================
Response (SMOGULL) - 08/16/2002 10:17 AM
Dear Dariusz,
Thank you for your email!  I have forwarded your email to our IT
department and they will look into the problem.  We will do what we
can.

If you have users from @resgen.com or @lifetech.com, it is likely that
the Invitrogen autoreply is triggered from these names.  It is
difficult for us to know exactly who subscribed to your mailing list,
but if you could provide us with a list of the names, that would help
our IT department.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Warm regards,
Scott

Customer (Dariusz Wojtas) - 08/16/2002 03:46 AM
Some of your users were registered to the struts-user mailing list.
And everyone that sends an email to that list, gets auto-reply
message from invitrogen, that such user doesn't exist.

Could you please check your mail logs what user it was?
It's very annoying to see these messages every time.

That user could easily be removed from the list, but it seems to be
little complicated. registration is under some other address, and
there must be some forwarding mechanism to invitrogen.
No one knows who should be unregistered.
Could you check that, please?

Dariusz Wojtas

Maybe that will help to unregister that person?

--
Best regards,
 Dariusz Wojtas              mailto:dwojtas@myrealbox.com