struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT ARTICLE] JavaServer Faces on theserverside
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:21:53 GMT

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Eddie Bush wrote:

> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:42:58 -0500
> From: Eddie Bush <ekbush@swbell.net>
> Subject: Re: [OT ARTICLE] JavaServer Faces on theserverside
>
> I'm glad that one was there.  It corrected my mental-image of you.  It's
> always nice to have a full mental picture of the people behind things.

Hope the correction was in a *positive* direction ...

> I wonder why it takes them so long to post the interviews ...

The reasoning for doing the taping at JavaOne is pretty obvious -- that's
pretty much the only time that everybody is in the same place ... As for
taking so long, if you had taped, say, 20 interviews (hypothetical -- I
have no idea how many they actually taped) and wanted to post one every
couple of weeks, how long would it take to get to the last one?

:-)

Craig