struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT ARTICLE] JavaServer Faces on theserverside
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:33:53 GMT

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Emmanuel Boudrant wrote:

> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:28:03 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Emmanuel Boudrant <b7st@yahoo.fr>
> Subject: Re: [OT ARTICLE] JavaServer Faces on theserverside
>
> You answer to my question, How manywho is the spec leader ? ;) What's happen to theserverside,
the
> interview was added on August 29 !

But that interview was *taped* in March (at JavaOne), before the
transition.  I suspect that nearly all the "hard core" series of
interviews were taped then.

My taped interview the previous year didn't show up on TSS for nine
months.  Fortunately, none of the stuff I had talked about was totally out
of date, but that's the risk of delaying them that long.

> Thx,
> -Emmanuel

Craig