struts-user mailing list archives

From "emmanuel.boudrant" <b...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: [Way OT] Eclipse Kick-Start?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:57:34 GMT

Be patient, plugins are coming ... ;)
First Eclipse release is only about 1 years old !
-Emmanuel
 Joe Barefoot wrote:
You're bad-mouthing Forte (with no given reasons, b.t.w.) while simultaneously voicing a complaint
about Exclipse's jsp/xml highlighting? Sheesh, if that needs work, I wonder what else in that
IDE does...class-oriented projects? Bah!

peace,
Joe