struts-user mailing list archives

From "emmanuel.boudrant" <b...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Easy Struts Editor 0.5.1 for Eclipse
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:49:58 GMT

Hi,
It is out, but I think eclipse cache it.
http://easystruts.sourceforge.net/eclipse/updates/site.xml
-Emmanuel

 David Graham wrote:It would be nice if you put the eclipse update file out before announcing

the new version. I went to my eclipse update manager and the last version
is still 0.5.0.

Thanks,
Dave