struts-user mailing list archives

From Alex Birch <alex_d_bi...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: upload question
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:21:11 GMT
I'm not sure if I understand you right, but is it because the upload example simply displays
the
contents of the files you upload directly to the browser (using out.print)? Because the image
is a
binary file it won't display nor would any other binary file...

I haven't had any troubles uploading binary files before using struts

hope that helps...

Alex