struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wah, David" <David....@bankofbermuda.com>
Subject Error Message "Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes"
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:26:13 GMT
Dear Sir / Madam :

	I got an error message "java.lang.ClassFormatError: correction_51
(Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes)" when I accessed a JSP page
written in Struts tags. Attached is the screen capture. Would you help me to

solve this problem ?

	Your help is greatly appreciated !

Best Regards,
David

 <<Screen.doc>>

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
may be privileged and/or subject to the provisions of privacy legislation.
They are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete this message.
You are notified that reliance on, disclosure of, distribution or copying
of this message is prohibited.

Bank of Bermuda