struts-user mailing list archives

From Stephen.Chamb...@transplace.com
Subject RE: datasource classpath issue with MySQL driver
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:43:35 GMT

I've had this problem as well, even after I unzipped the jar file. I put it
out on the list twice and never got much response. You can try different
versions of the driver, but there is something buggy with the MySQL driver
and Struts. I was on RH 7.1

Steve

                    "Jesse Alexander

                    <alexander.jesse       cc:

                    @csfs.com>             Subject:     RE: datasource classpath issue
with MySQL driver

                    07/02/2002 01:44

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"

Hi,

at some time I had problems with MySQl-driver when I used the compressed
jar-file. Try to use the uncompressed jar-file.

hope this helps
Alexander