struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: Login process
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 09:56:07 GMT
Apart from the index.jsp, you would probably be best served by putting all
your other jsps (that require authentication) in the WEB-INF directory. This
way they can only be reached by an action forwarding to them and not
directly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Heligon Sandra [mailto:Sandra.Heligon@nextream.fr]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 17:50
To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Login process

	Hi,

	I am trying to use the method processPreprocess of the
RequestProcessor
	in order to authenticate web clients in my struts application.
	I am some doubt about the flow, when the index.jsp page is displayed
this
	method is called, isn't it ?
	How can I distinguish an unauthorized request from a first request (
index.jsp) ?		Has somebody a sequence diagram that illustrate this
"mechanism" ?

	Thanks