struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Latty" <...@team2media.com>
Subject JSP's in WEB-INF and action forward
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 07:11:24 GMT
Ok I am trying to tow the party line here...

Firstly, I have put all my JSP's in the WEB-INF directory. Now the only way
to get to these pages is by action forwards.

If I have an iterator which produces a grid which I would have previously
coded like this e.g.
<logic:iterate id="comp" name="companyForm" property="companyList"
type="CompanyBO" scope="request">
href="company.do?action=update&companyID=<%=comp.getCompanyId()%>)">Update</
html:link>
href="company.do?action=delete&companyID=<%=comp.getCompanyId()%>)">Delete</
html:link>
</logic:iterate>

Now I must submit the form and have the action servlet forward onto
company.do with the correct companyId and action.
Do I have to submit the form with some javascript setting the companyId and
the action values, and then form.Submit()?

What is the preferred method?

Joe