struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Question about Struts and XSL
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:42:41 GMT
That's a pretty terse description of your problem :-)

I would build a simple test application first off - get familiar with
the functionality Struts offers.  Be sure you make reference to the
chapters Chuck put up for review on theserverside.com!  I think what you
will find (unless I miss my guess) is that you can, using core Struts
functionality (DynaThis and DynaThat!) quickly/easily refactor your
application into something much better.  Not knowing much about XML, I
can give you exactly zero guidance there.  You know your application
better than any of us do - sit down and build a small-scale replica
using Struts to force yourself to learn Struts.  Once you have done
that, and have more specific questions, I think posting them here would
get you more helpful responses.

Regards,

Eddie