struts-user mailing list archives

From "Reinhard" <reinhard.du...@tub.at>
Subject dynamic forward?
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:02:54 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new in struts and need help. How can I define a dynamic forward.
A user calls an ViewCompanyAction (/action/viewcompany?id=10)
stored in his Favorites.
The Action checks that the user is not logged in right now and forwards
him to login page.
Til there its not a problem.
ViewCompanyAction checks that the user is not logged in and forwards
him to "global-forwards" login.
But the "LoginAction" has defined a forward to another page. And every time
the LoginAction succeed this page will be displayed.

But I need a redirect to my /action/viewcompany?id=10.

How can I do that

thanks in advance
Reinhard