struts-user mailing list archives

From Tony Baity <tonyba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to detect when the user presses the stop button
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:15:33 GMT

This is a browser client and JavaScript question unless you are using an applet with an open
connection to your server. You may want to redirect the question to the Mozilla org. The browser
folks have not built in detection of those window component events on an individual basis
except for general onClose purposes. There might be some tricks you can do with the mouse
x and y to determine if the click was out of the regular screen area but this is cowboy hack
and may not work for both IE and Netscape.
 Andrew Geery wrote:I was looking through the struts archive and I've seen this question asked
but never answered.

See http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=42&msgNo=30063
for the original question.