struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ARTICLE] Issues in Struts Adoption
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:17:13 GMT
NOTE:  It is considered polite to start a new thread (by sending a new
message instead of replying), with a different subject, when you want to
ask a different question.

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Phani wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:05:41 +0530
> From: Phani <phani@nous.soft.net>
> Subject: Re: [ARTICLE] Issues in Struts Adoption
>
> Hi there
>
> Do i have a provision to create a tree structure using struts in my jsp
> page???

Do you mean like a tree control with a Windows Explorer like interface?
There's a basic implementation of this (built on Struts 1.0.2) in the
admin tool of Tomcat 4.1.x -- if you grab the Tomcat source repository it
wouldn't be too tough to pull out this implementation code and use it
yourself.

> A link for the above information is highly appreciable....
>
> TIA
> phani

Craig