struts-user mailing list archives

From "Developer" <develo...@fdplus.com>
Subject Tiles fowarding from struts-config
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:26:52 GMT
Greetings,

I'm currently having difficulties forwarding to a definition from the config files.  Is there
anything I should be looking out for.

Struts 1.1nightly - 20020707, 20020708, 20020709, 20020710.
Tomcat 4.0.4, 4.1.7
I have the TilesRequestProcessor in struts-config.xml and the ActionComponentServlet in the
web.xml.

The funny thing is, that applicationg has been working with 1.1 before.  It broke after I
downloaded the latest build but I may have changed something else as well.

I guess I'm looking for troubleshooting hints.

The error I get is a TOMCAT 404 request resource not found. and it put a "/" in front of the
definition although I don't have one in the config file.

Thank you.