struts-user mailing list archives

From esther.mira...@globalsign.net
Subject RE: how can I invoke a Tile Definition directly from the browser
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:16:15 GMT
Just an extra question:

I've tested the 'DefinitionDispatcherAction' using a nightly build, and it
worked great.

However I didn't manage to get it working in our project, which is using
Struts 1.1b1 ... it just displays an empty page in the browser (if I provide
no parameter, I get the message "Definition dispatcher action: can't get
parameter 'def'".
Can't this feature be used in 1.1b1 ??? Will it be in the 1.1b2 release ?

Thanks,
Esther

P.S. copying the jar files from the nightly build to our project, fixes it,
but I'd feel more comfortable to be working from a beta than from a nightly
build ;-)