struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vasudha Puladasu" <vasu...@launchsoft.com>
Subject Seperation of Include & images from War file
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:02:23 GMT
Hi,
    My problem is ---
        I have a web application war file with all images , include files , jsp file &
java file . When I deployed this war file , it is working fine without any problem.I want
to pull out images & include files outside the war file. & try to access the images
through  my jsps which are in war file ? How do I refer to this images . When I try to access
, it complains always the context path is war name (ex: registration.war ,complains - context
did not start with context path "/registration ) . How can I overcome this problem?

Thanks
Vasudha