struts-user mailing list archives

From "Konstantina Stamopoulou" <s...@intracom.gr>
Subject Stxx opencode
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:59:37 GMT
Hello,
I have just downloaded the stxx package and I tried to run the stxx-example application. But
unfortunately I had no luck. I run it with tomcat-4.0.4
and tomcat-3.2.4 but I got the following exception.

Apache Tomcat/4.0.4 - HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently unavailable

type Status report

message Servlet action is currently unavailable

description The requested service (Servlet action is currently unavailable) is not currently
available.

I find stxx very flexible and since I have worked with struts I would be very interetsed in
using it for my application development. So if anyone can help me I would be gradeful.

Thank you in advance,
Konstantina