struts-user mailing list archives

From wbchm...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com
Subject RE: DynaBeans, DynaClass, DynaMen
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:28:00 GMT
definatly will submit them...  Tried contacting the author but no
response... I'll post patches or something...

I am going to take that approach methinks!

-----Original Message-----
From: cliff [mailto:cliff@onsea.net]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 12:17 PM
To: struts-user
Subject: Re: DynaBeans, DynaClass, DynaMen

I'll answer both mails at the same time ..

wbchmura@Ensign-BickfordInd.com wrote:
> If I followed this approach and wanted to implement it across many
> pages, would I just code the interface for every possible field that
> could be returned?  I am not sure and I left my patterns book at home
> today (seriously).

Well, for every bean that you'd want to access through a non-dyna
interface, yes.  I wasn't saying you should take this approach - just
throwing another bail of hail on the needle ;)

wbchmura@Ensign-BickfordInd.com wrote:
 > Yep, the display tag library...

Using that one myself, its very nice.  I'm not using dyna beans though.

 > I spent some time looking at the source last night, and modifying it
 > should not be that bad...

That'd be the better approach .. once you've made the mods, submit them
to the right place and we can all enjoy them :)

 > Thanks for the feedback!

You're welcome.

For additional commands, e-mail: