struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael P. Jones" <micha...@boxerlearning.com>
Subject Performance and Scalability Information?
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:08:03 GMT
Hello-

Currently my company is using lots of different servlets written by lots
of different people in lots of different styles. We want to adopt a
framework and start coding within that framework.

Struts is at the top of our list of frameworks however we do have some
questions about performance and scalability.

I dug through the mail archive for 'performance' and only found comments
related to JSP's and taglibs.

How do other parts of Struts fair under heavy usage?
Are there any known bottle necks or performance issues?
Does anyone have any statics or benchmarks on Struts performance?

Thanks-
Michael