struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Thota" <raje...@indscape.com>
Subject need some help ..
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:50:58 GMT
This may look silly but my lack of knowledge with struts is making me ask

this question.

Let us say I have a HTML form which retrieves a set of records from

database depending upon the number of records the jsp will have to display

HTML form field elements. How do i have to design my form bean. I am not

sure how I can use automatic validation. I am not to keen on using

automatic validation also, if there is a good solution for this problem.

I want some sample code (jsp, action and action form class with

struts-config.xml).

Can someone help me on this ?

thx.

RAJESH THOTA