struts-user mailing list archives

From mtstr...@netscape.net
Subject 2 forms on a single JSP
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:26:31 GMT
Hi Tim,

What's the error that you're getting?  In the application I'm working on we have 2 forms with
2 different form beans and 2 different actions on the same JSP, with no problem.

Tim Sawyer <tsawyer@nildram.co.uk> wrote:

>Hello.
>
>If I have two html:form's on a JSP page, that submit to two different actions, I have
problems where those actions have different form beans.

>Either form works individually, but when put together I get an error when the page is
displayed.  The only way around this I have found is to create a single form bean, with the
union of fields from both forms, and then to use that form for both the actions that are submitted
to from that page.