struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question- Reset method usage
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:33:25 GMT
before an action is called (on a request) the order
is:

reset
processPopulate
validate

if validate=false in the config, only the first two
are followed.

if it is a cancel button than I don't think any of
this is called.

In version 1.1 if you define a jsp with an html:form
which has a form which has not been created, than
these methods are called as well.

do a search for an exact answer.

sandeep
--- "Kamholz, Keith   (corp-staff) USX"