struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph Barefoot" <jose...@hereuare.com>
Subject RE: xml-xslt v jsp
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 21:15:05 GMT
Yep, I have his O'Reilley text, most of which I've read--great tech writer.
I'm also adamant about the use of JDOM for all but the most
resource-intensive XML tasks, as I feel his API to be far superior to the
SAX or DOM standards.  I would actually NEVER use the DOM API instead of
JDOM;  I would only use SAX if speed/large data files were an issue.

Yeah, kudos to Jason too, I see his name all over my JDOM javadocs. :)

joe