struts-user mailing list archives

From Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com) <str...@basebeans.com>
Subject Announce: Struts trainings: Switzerland/Belgium/Luxembourg
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 14:10:01 GMT
Subject: Announce: Struts trainings: Switzerland/Belgium/Luxembourg
From: "Wolfgang Gehner" <wgehner@infonoia.com>
 ===
Due to popular demand, we are happy to announce:

J2EE/Struts Framework - 4-day seminar & workshop

28-31 May: Switzerland - Geneva (EN/FR)
18-21 June: Belgium - Brussels (EN/FR)
2-5 July: Luxembourg - Luxembourg (FR/DE)

Learn hands-on how to write J2EE web applications using JSP/Struts.
Drastically shorten the J2EE/JSP/Struts learning curves.

Items covered:
- how to write JSP pages using Struts taglibs
- how to use Struts actions and forms
- how to manage data access under J2EE
- how to build menus and navigation
- how to use portal tiles
- how to use validation and internationalization
- how to build and deploy a J2EE project

Places are limited, so reserve soon! Early registration discounts apply.

For more info including pricing, please contact wgehner@infonoia.com
or call Wolfgang Gehner at +41 22 900 0009.

If you are a SilverStream user, we have a special program for you - please
contact.

We also hold inhouse workshops (English/French/German) and do J2EE/Java
project consulting, audits, troubleshooting - please contact.
Java appserver-based applications experience since 1998 (!).

Infonoia S.A.
rue de Berne 7
CH-1201 Geneva
Switzerland