struts-user mailing list archives

From Hari Menon <hari_baya...@yahoo.com>
Subject table creation using Iterate
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:26:37 GMT

Hi I have been getting helped out with couple of struts users.  I have a question on the table
population using Iterate tags.  When I use Iterate all I obtain is the table populated with
different rows.  Is there any way to get the length of the bean so that I can have three columns
and as many rows.

For example currently I get data in jsp in only one column with 5 rows(bean length=5).  I
want to write it into two rows with three in each row.  Please throw me your ideas.  thanx.