struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Banks" <SDBA...@vac-acc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: WebSphere3.5.4 and Struts Example Application
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:12:06 GMT
Hi.

Are you using the struts jar that is specific for websphere?  There were several changes required
to the struts code in order to make it work with websphere.  I was going to make them myself,
but found a struts-was.jar at http://husted.com/struts/resources.htm#resources

The jar file is one of the Contributor TagLibs.

Hope this helps.

Steven Banks
368-0566

>>> "Danny Collins" <dcollin5@maine.rr.com> 03/29/02 09:11PM >>>
You should be able to search the archives for Visual Age for Java or
WebSphere, there is a small change you have to make to the FormBean
Class or the Action class. I can't remember which right now and I don't
access to our code. But I'm pretty sure this question was answered on
this list.

Sorry about being so vague
Danny

-----Original Message-----
From: kelly lan [mailto:kelly_lan999@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:30 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: WebSphere3.5.4 and Struts Example Application

Hi,

I install struts example with WebSphere3.5.4
After done , I can successfully access
http://localhost/struts-example/index.jsp¡±.

When I click ¡°A Walking Tour of the Example
Application¡±,it work successfully.

 However,  I got error messages when I click¡±Register
with the MailResder Demonstration
Application.¡±or¡±Log on to the MailReader
Demonstration Application¡±
The error messages  are same :

Error 500
request
error£ºhttp://localhost/struts-example/editRegistration.do
message£º Server caught unhandled exception from
servlet [action]: Server caught unhandled exception
from servlet [jsp11]: cant remove Attributes from
request scope

I have been struggling for almost a week,but I cann't
get the reason.
Thanks for your help

For additional commands, e-mail: