struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hogan, John" <JHo...@NDGroup.com>
Subject munged mapping
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:46:34 GMT
All,

We have a site that supports http and https.  We also have a mapping uri
setup as "/administration/cpw" that's not functioning when https is being
used.  The error message is shown below.  Can anyone tell me why the base
portions of the entire url are getting used when struts is attempting to
retrieve the correct mapping?

Also, with ActionMappings.findMapping being deprecated, is there a
class/method that can provide the exact same thing?  The ActionConfig stuff
doesn't seem to do this.  Thank you.

John Hogan

,DefaultWebApp_myserver,/DefaultWebApp_myserver)] Root cause of
ServletException

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot retrieve mapping for action
/https://www.myco.com:7002/administration/cpw