struts-user mailing list archives

From "Galbreath, Mark" <Galbre...@tessco.com>
Subject RE: Which Version of Struts to Use??
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:08:03 GMT
In the world of software, "standard" and "stable" are two very different
things and if you don't know enough to articulate the difference between
them, you had better find another line of work and not expect people who do
know the difference to read your mind.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Micael Padraig Og mac Grene [mailto:caraunltd@harbornet.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 12:26 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: Which Version of Struts to Use??

Some genius could not figure out what I meant by the "standard
release".  Let me change that to "stable release".  What I am trying to
find out is whether the new features being put into the "beta" will likely
be stable by August-September.  I would have thought that was obvious, but
I guess not.

If anyone has a reasonable guestimate, I would greatly appreciate
that.  Thanks,

Micael