struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: data connection limit
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 15:37:06 GMT
I'd strongly recommend going with Poolman instead. You could pop that
into your getConnection method, and the rest of the application would
never know the difference.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services